The innovative ideas and, above all, irrepressible energy of new Dutch dance talent that you are guaran-teed to see in the major international dance venues one day. The Dutch Dance Festival is presenting this talent in collaboration with four dance schools in one varied programme. The works are performed and some-times created by today’s new talent, the important choreographers and dancers of tomorrow.
Today’s talent and the dancers and choreographers of tomorrow. With work from Roy Assaf, Ton Simons, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Heather Ware and Marco Goecke.
The Next Generation presents:
- Boys van Roy Assaf | Codarts Rotterdam
- Human Figures van Ton Simons | Codarts Rotterdam
- Mozaïek uit Nomad van Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui | Fontys Dance Academy Tilburg
- Alice Evaporated (They Want to Dance) van Heather Ware) | AHK Academie voor Theater en Dans - Moderne Theaterdans
- Blushing van Marco Goecke | ArtEZ Academie voor Theater en Dans