Your data will be treated with the best possible care. NDD always complies with the requirements of current legislation regarding the protection of personal data. The legal framework in this case concerns the A.V.G: General Data Protection Regulation.
1. What customer data do we process
In addition to customer data, we manage data from newsletter followers, partners, friends (donors) and relations, such as business relations and the press. These relationships are managed in our relationship database.
If you become a friend of the Nederlandse Dansdagen, we ask for your full name and address information, e-mail address, telephone number and information that must enable a financial settlement of a possible transaction.
If you want to receive the newsletter, we ask for your full name and address information, but only providing your e-mail address is mandatory and necessary to be able to receive the newsletter in your mailbox.
2. Purpose of processing personal data
Your details will be shared with us by Theater aan het Vrijthof. The personal data thus obtained as well as the data that you have provided to the Nederlandse Dansdagen if you wish to receive our newsletter or if you wish to become a friend of the festival, are used for the following purposes:
- Processing your purchase of tickets, sending program changes and other necessary visitor information;
- Sending newsletters and other information about the Holland Festival with your consent;
- Performing analyzes and customer satisfaction surveys
3. How long do we keep your data
We save your data until you wish that this data may no longer be saved by the Nederlandse Dansdagen.
4. Rights of data subjects
We would like to point out your rights as a data subject when it comes to the processing of personal data in our database.
- Right to information: you have the right to ask us if your personal data is being processed.
- Right to view: you have the right to view your data.
- Right of correction: you have the right to submit a request for correction of your data.
- Right to object or limit or delete personal data: you have the right to request that we remove your data from our database. That right only applies if the data is no longer required for the performance of the agreement. For example, if you visit a show with us, your data will remain in our database until the visit. We will then anonymize your data in accordance with your request and we will delete all traceable personal data.
- Right to pass on information (data portability): you have the right to have data made available in such a way that you can easily pass it on to another responsible party.
- The right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you want to make use of your rights as a data subject, send us an email (email@example.com) in which you indicate which right (s) you wish to use. We will respond to your request within four weeks of receiving your message.
5. Processor agreement
A processing agreement or cooperation agreement has been concluded with the parties we work with when it comes to the processing of personal data. This involves the following parties / bodies: Mailchimp: processor for sending e-mails; PerfectView: processor of our relationship database; Google: processor for data analysis of our web traffic.
6. Sharing data with third parties
NDD does not share your information.
7. Security measures
NDD is constantly working to optimize the security of customer data. Our websites can only be visited in a secure (HTTPS) environment and management of data storage and the server takes place according to ISO 27001.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you visit our websites. By using cookies, for example, we ensure that:
- Surfing on our website becomes more fun and easier.
- You do not always receive the same information when you place an order through our websites.
- We can offer you special functions such as the shopping cart.
- We can measure how our websites are used and where we can improve them.
- We can show you advertisements and recommendations based on your interests.
Cookies are not dangerous. They are not computer programs and they cannot be used to spread computer viruses or to retrieve private data or passwords from your computer or to retrieve passwords.
3. Types of cookies
We always place:
- Functional or necessary cookies: these cookies ensure that our website functions. Consider, for example, functionalities such as the shopping cart and checkout.
- Analytical cookies, anonymous: with analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our website using Google Analytics. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our website to the benefit of our users. The data is used anonymously (data sharing is disabled) and a processor agreement has been concluded with Google. All data is processed anonymously and encrypted and automatically deleted after 14 months.
If you give your consent to the placement of cookies, we can also place the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies, partially anonymized: these are analytical cookies, with which we can find out more about the composition of our website audience. A processor agreement has been concluded with Google. All data is processed anonymously and encrypted and automatically deleted after 14 months.